Saturday, June 5, 2010

High School Graduation at the Filter Building

Hello ... Sam here, the newest addition to the Food Glorious Food catering sales team =) I've actually been with the sister company, Picnic People, for the last 6 yrs (4 in San Diego with Hospitality Inc & 2 with Culinaire). Last night was my inagerral Food Glorious Food event at the Filter Building on beautiful White Rock Lake for a high school Graduation ... how fitting for me. The Filter Building is one of Dallas' newest venues ... it's a revamped industrial building that has an authentic look & a patio on the banks of the lake!

The event was a wonderful combination of simple elegance and youth! For the food, we had lots of high school favorites, like a Chip Bar that had assorted bags of chips, salsa, & queso; bbq meatballs; bbq brisket sliders; cream cheese pinwheels; and of course a veggie crudite with Ranch. The food was yummy fabulous (of course)! I have to put my bragging shoes on real quick for our staff ... I must say that no matter how big or small, no matter how black tie or casual the event is, and no matter the age of the guests our staff is absolutely amazing! They go out of their way to make sure the set up is perfect and that the client knows that they are truley in good hands with them! (Thanks team!!!)

All in all it was a great event & 1 that will be a favorite memory of these new graduates! I still remember my high school graduation party and that was ... over 15yrs ago! My folks had a backyard BBQ picnic for me with a Mariachi band (ole'). Good Times!!! What was your graduation like?

All for now ... Call if you'd like to have your next event at the Filter Building ... or really anywhere since we are an Off Premise Caterer and can literally go anywhere!

Cheers!

=D Sam



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home